Vaporist - Forum for eCig Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaporist - Forum for eCig Enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is was like for 5 days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Female Number of posts : 52
Job : Author/Artist/Singer-songwriter/Webmaster/masseuse
Hobbies : Vaporist, sculpting, pottery, painting, Hen Parties, women
Registration date : 2009-01-14

What is was like for 5 days Empty
PostSubject: What is was like for 5 days   What is was like for 5 days EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:36 pm

In my post under NJOY, i explained that there were some issues with the product which i hope will soon be corrected.

But there are still things I noticed during those sweet five days when i stopped smoking, and started using the eCig...

First, it was BY FAR the easiest QUIT ever. I did not want a cigarette, did not need one. I was perfectly happy with the eCig.

Also, i noticed my headaches, sinus issues and general well-being improved. Now, i don't know how much of that was the placebo effect, but I don't care. It still worked and I still enjoyed the benefits.

Since returning to tobacco cigs temporarily, while i await my two new kits to arrive, the headaches and sinus issues returned, as did feeling generally unwell. I felt poisoned again. I can't WAIT to get back on the eCigs and toss the others.

As an author, I spend a lot of time in front of my PC, and I have the habit of smoking, so this will be great for me. I also enjoyed that my main room (after I cleaned it thoroughly) stayed cleaned and didn't smell of smoke, nor did my clothes, or hair, or skin, or breath.

I am so enthused about this technology, that I am looking for the right company to be an independent rep/distributor for. I can't recall the last time something got me so excited. (Well, I can, but that was a few weeks ago, and it didn't last long enough for me. )
:smilewink:

Okay, so that's the other thing... I always had to worry about dating--whether or not they were smokers or at least was okay that I was. Now, I have more choices, and also get to be HEALTHY. It's a win-win.
Back to top Go down
https://vaporist.forumotion.net
Kelly

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What is was like for 5 days   What is was like for 5 days EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:03 am

We have i510 in stock,the simlar to 510 ecig,the only difference is the material,i510 is made of stailness.
It has become the best seller ,owing to its great quality and low price.
We can offer you a wholesales price without MOQ.
More details ,pls contact sales03@trueman-ecig.com.
MSN:trueman-sales03@hotmail.com
www.trueman-ecig.com
Back to top Go down
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: What is was like for 5 days   What is was like for 5 days EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 am

Dear sir/madam,
We are a supplier of ecig from China,we can offer you a wholes price without MOQ.
I would like to offer you more details about our products and serive if you need.
Sincerely,
Kelly
----------------------------------------------------------------------
TRUEMAN TECHNOLOGY (ZhengZhou) LTD
Tel: 86-371-63709496
Email: sales03@trueman-ecig..com
MSN: trueman-sales03@hotmail.com
Add: 50 North of wenhua Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China 45000

Back to top Go down
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: What is was like for 5 days   What is was like for 5 days EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:13 am

Dear sir,
Nice day.
This is Kelly from Trueman technology Company.
We have new products i510 put into market mow.It looks the same with 510 ecig.
And use friendly too.The difference is the materical, it is made in stainless steel.

Colourful colors are available,stainless ,black,pink,red, blue and white.
Also the price is attractive,the unit peice is lower than $10.
It has become the best-seller in the market.

The special price products:Trueman-510 usd15.0
Ego(1100mah):usd18.0 Mega cartomizer:usd0.78

If you are interested in them,pls contact me anytime.

Sincerely,
Kelly
----------------------------------------------------------------------
TRUEMAN TECHNOLOGY (ZhengZhou) LTD
Tel: 86-371-63709496
Email: sales03@trueman-ecig..com
MSN: trueman-sales03@hotmail.com
Add: 50 North of wenhua Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China 45000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is was like for 5 days   What is was like for 5 days Empty

Back to top Go down

What is was like for 5 days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaporist - Forum for eCig Enthusiasts :: Member Area :: Testimonials-
Jump to: